Ocado British Growing Curly Leaf Parsley Pot
Growing herbs are 'cut as you need', harvest just above leaf growth to encourage the plant to re-grow.
Watering the herbs from the bottom is the key to keeping them healthy and to prolonging their life. Your herbs have always been watered from below so by keeping to this regime you will extend the life of the plant. Remove the herb pots from their sleeves and place the pots on a saucer. By placing water at the bottom of the tray you can always see how much water your plants have taken up. As most herbs originate from hot countries they like to be kept on the dry side. The more heat and light they are exposed to, the more frequently they will need watering. Generally water little and often and never keep your plant in standing water.
Prepare & Use
1. Pick leaves as required.
2. Wash before use.
3. Tear or chop.
4. Add at the end of cooking for maximum flavour.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado Growing Herbs come in a specially designed outer carton to prevent damage during transit.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy
A twist on a pub classic. If you want to go totally retro, serve the scampi in a basket. This salad cream is made with fresh cream so it is not suitable to be kept for longer than a day or two.
1 hr 5 mins
This creamy and cheesy gratin combines two delicious fish: smoked haddock and smoked salmon, for a warming autumn dinner. For an added crunch, Simon has topped the gratin with chopped hazelnuts. This indulgent dinner is perfect Friday night food, served with a fresh green salad. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
1 hr 5 mins
A tasty and aromatic recipe, this is delicously simple and brings to mind a mediterranean afternoon. You can also try this dish with any white fish, such as pollock, turbot, or sustainable cod. Recipe from "Cook Express", published by Dorling Kindersley.
Cook's Note Ask your fishmonger to butterfly the sardines for you. To do this, they need to be scaled and the backbone removed, before being flattened. Variation You could use mackerel in place of the sardines.
Cheat... For a quick fix meal, toss the hot pasta with 2 tablespoons of ready-made tapenade.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.