Ocado British Growing Flat Leaf Parsley Pot
Flat Leaf Parsley and Parmesan Salad - Remove the leaves, wash and dry. Drizzle with a mixture of olive oil and a little lemon juice, toss with grated parmesan and season with salt and pepper. Serve topped with parmesan shavings.
Do not refrigerate, wash before use.
Growing herbs are 'cut as you need', harvest just above leaf growth to encourage the plant to re-grow.
Watering the herbs from the bottom is the key to keeping them healthy and to prolonging their life. Your herbs have always been watered from below so by keeping to this regime you will extend the life of the plant.
Remove the herb pots from their sleeves and place the pots on a saucer. By placing water at the bottom of the tray you can always see how much water your plants have taken up. As most herbs originate from hot countries they like to be kept on the dry side. The more heat and light they are exposed to, the more frequently they will need watering. Generally water little and often and never keep your plant in standing water.
1. Pick leaves as required.
2. Wash before use.
3. Tear or chop.
4. Add at the end of cooking for maximum flavour.
Country of Origin
Our growing herbs are British grown all year round
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Ocado Growing Herbs come in a specially designed outer carton to prevent damage during transit.
Quick and easy to make whilst being very light and healthy, this is good food at its best. The crunchy mixture of the nuts, breadcrumbs and crunchy, sweet celery make a lovely contrast to the soft, creamy cod.
This fills the kitchen with the most wonderful aroma as the Fenland celery cooks and softens. Serve as a delicious vegetarian supper with baked potatoes or as an accompaniment to roast chicken, game or fish.
Fish pie is honest, down-to-earth food, packed with flavours. It makes perfect comfort food if you are sitting in front of the television after a hard day, but works equally well as a dinner party main course. You can make this dish the day before and keep it in the fridge overnight. The basic recipe can be varied endlessly but it is always good to include some smoked fish and the mashed potato topping gives lots of scope for jazzing up with more cheese, some herbs or even saffron for a touch of luxury.
1 hr 45 mins
Jason Atherton believes everyone should be able to make a great meatball dish and this is something he’ll often cook with the kids at home. The key is to use good-quality mince with a decent amount of fat and make sure you season well. Another tip: keep the meatballs loose as you shape them – squashed meatballs will end up hard and dense. I also try to make a big batch each time so that we can freeze a portion for another meal.
1 hr 45 mins
This recipe combines wet walnuts, a slightly lesser-known ingredient and one of the great delicacies of autumn, with delicious radicchio in a quick and incredibly simple dish. Celebrated Chef Theo Randall prepares rustic Italian fare with the finest seasonal ingredients in one of London’s best Italian restaurants; Theo Randall at the InterContinental.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.