Ocado British Growing Flat Leaf Parsley Pot
Flat Leaf Parsley and Parmesan Salad - Remove the leaves, wash and dry. Drizzle with a mixture of olive oil and a little lemon juice, toss with grated parmesan and season with salt and pepper. Serve topped with parmesan shavings.
Growing herbs are 'cut as you need', harvest just above leaf growth to encourage the plant to re-grow.
Watering the herbs from the bottom is the key to keeping them healthy and to prolonging their life. Your herbs have always been watered from below so by keeping to this regime you will extend the life of the plant. Remove the herb pots from their sleeves and place the pots on a saucer. By placing water at the bottom of the tray you can always see how much water your plants have taken up. As most herbs originate from hot countries they like to be kept on the dry side. The more heat and light they are exposed to, the more frequently they will need watering. Generally water little and often and never keep your plant in standing water.
Do not refrigerate, wash before use
Prepare & Use
1. Pick leaves as required.
2. Wash before use.
3. Tear or chop.
4. Add at the end of cooking for maximum flavour.
Country of Origin
We're committed to buying British. Our growing herbs are British grown all year round
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado Growing Herbs come in a specially designed outer carton to prevent damage during transit.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy
This succulent beef burger is bursting full of flavour and served with thick cut chips; you will have a restaurant classic served in no time. And if the sun is shining, why not pop your burgers on the barbecue?
Make dinnertime special with this savoury galette. A mixture of spelt and normal flour, topped with ham hock, gruyere and a crispy duck egg, not only does it taste great, it looks pretty impressive too!
Stilton gives this deliciously creamy soup a fabulous flavour. It's delicious served chilled until icy cold on a hot summer's day.
Simon’s Cauliflower Cheese Shepherd’s Pie is both seasonal and sumptuous. Cauliflower is an incredibly versatile vegetable, in season from August until December. Adding cauliflower cheese to this shepherd’s pie makes it more luxurious and is a surreptitious way to include more vegetables in a delicious family dinner. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
1 hr 40 mins
These home-made burgers are made with lean minced pork, served topped with melting Red Leicester cheese.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.