Ocado British Growing Thyme Pot
Lemon and Thyme Marinade - Mix together olive oil, the zest of a lemon, 2 chopped garlic cloves, a handful of chopped fresh parsley and a handful of thyme leaves. Pour over chicken breast, cover and leave to infuse for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator.
Growing herbs are 'cut as you need', harvest just above leaf growth to encourage the plant to re-grow.
Watering the herbs from the bottom is the key to keeping them healthy and to prolonging their life. Your herbs have always been watered from below so by keeping to this regime you will extend the life of the plant.
Remove the herb pots from their sleeves and place the pots on a saucer. By placing water at the bottom of the tray you can always see how much water your plants have taken up. As most herbs originate from hot countries they like to be kept on the dry side. The more heat and light they are exposed to, the more frequently they will need watering. Generally water little and often and never keep your plant in standing water.
1. Pick leaves as required.
2. Wash before use.
3. Tear or chop.
4. Add at the end of cooking for maximum flavour.
Country of Origin
Our growing herbs are British grown all year round
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Ocado Growing Herbs come in a specially designed outer carton to prevent damage during transit.
This sublime chicken liver terrine has a distinct Middle-Eastern influence. Dukkah is a paste made out of cumin seeds, coriander seeds and hazelnuts, and is often served as a side dish to vegetables and bread.
A simple and imaginative way to reinvent the Christmas classic. You shouldn't be afraid to use cocoa when cooking savoury dishes, as after all it's just another spice. The sweetness of the cocoa helps extract all the flavour of the other herbs and spices and goes perfectly with the honey glazed breast of turkey. Surprise your loved ones this Christmas with a novel twist on the traditional turkey dinner.
2 hrs 40 mins
This dish was inspired by several visits to L'Ami Louis in Paris, where the food is simple and honest, respecting the quality ingredients used.
2 hrs 15 mins
A rich comfort dish using a seasonal delight. It will make a deliciously creamy side dish to any roast meats or can also simply be enjoyed with a refreshing side salad.
A simple and delicious one pot dish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.