Ocado British Minced Lamb 20% Fat 500g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Typically less than 20% fat.
All our lamb is independently Farm Assured to guarantee confidence and assurance of our products. We also combine state-of-the art processing with traditional butchery methods to ensure 100% of the care, provenance and quality of lamb is maintained from field to fork.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
- Brands: Ocado
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Yeast Free, Wheat Free
- Options: The Ocado range
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Pan Fry - 24-26 mins:
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add mince and cook on a high heat to seal the meat until browned. Add further ingredients/liquid of choice and simmer gently until the meat is tender. Cook until there is no pink meat and the juices run clear
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Cook once, eat twice! For great time saving recipes visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/recipes
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Fish, Free From Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Peanut, Free From Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Free From Milk, Free From Sulphites, Free From Phenylalanine, Free From Oats, Free From Yeast
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||9.7g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||7.6g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.4g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
1 hr 30 mins
This tasty sherpherd's pie recipe is perfect for family dinner times.
1 hr 45 mins
This is a pasta dish with a difference. Orzo is a cross between risotto rice and pasta, meaning that it's really filling. We've used lamb mince with plenty of fresh flavours to keep it tasting nice and light. For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com!
Traditionally a recipe to use meat and potatoes from a Sunday roast, this version is topped with potato and leek mash.
This exotically spiced dish uses naan bread for convenience, to make an adventurous supper thats ready in half an hour.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.