Offer - Ocado Brown Onions 1.5kg
Mix & Match: Buy any 3 for £5 - Mix & Match: Buy any 3 for £5. Order by 2/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
6 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Price per kg: £1.30
Ocado Brown Onions.
The classic onion used as a base for many recipe dishes to add flavour.
Onions are recognised by the World Health Organisation for providing relief for the treatment of coughs and colds, asthma & bronchitis.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Prepare & Use
Chop and fry with oil to create a base for many sauces
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending on seasonality.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Cook once, eat twice! For great time saving recipes visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/recipes.
A perfect mid-week supper dish that uses potatoes instead of the traditional rice or noodles.
This quick and easy recipe can be made extra special by making your own guacamole!
Love your leftovers and use them to make a fabulous topping for a lamb or cottage pie.
Beef stuffed peppers - a quick and easy way to enjoy healthy delicious tasting food. Our top tip is to use grated mozzarella cheese for extra flavour.
This classic, rich veal stew from Milan is flavoured with garlic and salty anchovies. Ask the butcher to cut the hind shanks into large chunks. Large flameproof casserole. Good with a saffron-flavoured risotto, or plain boiled rice. Leftovers can be made into a ragú to spoon over pasta. Simply shred the meat and add more stock if the sauce is too thick.
View all recipes containing Ocado Brown Onions
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.