Ocado Carrots 600g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
Serve with a dash of sea salt and black pepper for a classic side dish.
Country of Origin
We're committed to buying British. When carrots are in season in the UK, we source from home. The rest of the year, when the British carrot is out of season, we source from trusted overseas suppliers.
7 Portions based on FSA recommended 80g.
Average size of 145mm & Average Diameter 30mm.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Refrigerate after purchase, wash before use.
Prepare & Use
1. Wash before use.
2. Cut off tops and tips and remove.
3. Peel carrots if preferred and cut into uniformed sized pieces – sliced or batons.
4. Boil the carrots for 4-6 minutes or until just tender.
5. Drain from water well and serve. Check food is piping hot.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Find out how to make the perfect portion at www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/perfect_portions
Try your hand at pickling and preserving with our easy recipe for crisp pickled vegetables.
Try this healthy, revitalising smoothie the morning after that late, late night before…. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
Arthur Potts Dawson's classic take on the Sunday Roast, with chicken, roasties, chipolatas, veggies and extra special gravy. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
2 hrs 20 mins
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
This easy-to-make carrot cake is a perfect recipe to bake together as a family!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.