Ocado Cherry Tomatoes 600g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Ocado Cherry Tomatoes.
Grown for their small berry like appearance, Cherry Tomatoes are packed full of flavour and are great in a salad, for snacking or just as good as an ingredient for cooking.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Tomatoes / Cherry & Baby Plum / Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh / Vegetables / Tomatoes / Cherry & Baby Plum / Cherry Tomatoes
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Make the most of your leftovers, visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com.
Versatile, crisp croustade baskets can host a wide range of different fillings, such as this delicious combination of goat’s cheese, mint, and roasted tomato.
This cod recipe will make deliciously soft and moist fish. Can also be made with different firm white fleshed fish such as Pollock or Hake.
This fish salad is given an added boost by samphire and a thick, creamy sauce, which is drizzled over the mackerel fillets just before serving.
Salade Niçoise is reimagined by a member of France's culinary new wave. Toulouse-born Pascal Aussignac's approach is relatively classical, reminding us why summers spent in Nice are heaven for any food lover.
This light tropical salad is ideal for preparing in summer months, when mangoes are in season and their sweet, mellow taste can shine. The dressing is simple to put together and would work with many other salads.
View all recipes containing Ocado Cherry Tomatoes
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.