Offer - Ocado Chicken Breast Chunks 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per kg: £11.73
Ocado chicken is carefully selected by its British farmers who rear the chickens in rural locations in the British Isles.
Ocado chicken is succulent, juicy and rich in flavour. This is a result of the enriched diet that the birds are fed, as well as their living conditions.
Ocado provides chicken at affordable prices - without sacrificing any of the quality or high standards of animal welfare our customers expect.
Our poultry supplier works with 550 poultry farmers across Northern Ireland and England.
Chicken is one of the richest sources of protein and also many important vitamins and minerals. It is low in fat and low in cholesterol - specifically on skinless breast. In fact, chicken is lower in fat than most other meats and over half of the fat is unsaturated fat, the type that helps lower cholesterol.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, consume within 1 day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry.
Keep raw poultry separate from cooked foods.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan. Cook over a medium heat for 11-13 mins until thoroughly cooked, turning occasionally.
Ensure the product is hot before serving and that the chicken is thoroughly cooked by inserting a skewer. All chicken products should be cooked thoroughly until there is no pink meat and the juices run clear
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere for freshness. There may be a slight aroma on opening, this will not affect the quality or flavour of this product.
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Get to know your freezer! Take the Great Freezer Expedition and meet the Arctic Aunt www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/freezer_expedition
Add a little Moroccan magic with a drizzle of honey and generous pinch or two of saffron for an easy weekend supper. Marinade the chicken in the morning to save time and for an even better flavour.
This Szechuan style dish is a restaurant favourite that you can create in minutes in the comfort of your own home! Why not try substituting beef strips and cashew nuts for a different flavour explosion.
These crescent-shaped folded pizzas can be filled with almost any pizza topping, but this is most popular, especially when served with a green salad.
Quick version of a classic Massaman Curry. Massaman curries are cooked all over the Far East, unlike classic Thai green and red curries, which require fresh herbs and spices, the Massman uses a mixture of dried and fresh. The paste can be made up in larger batches and kept in the fridge for a week or frrozen for up to one month. Any meat can be used, chicken, beef, lamb, turkey, pork or duck or make a vegetarian version using a selection of vegetables or tofu. Children usually enjoy pounding the paste, if you're cooking this for children then reduce or leave out the chili.
A hint of chilli and ginger adds spice to this classic, low-fat Oriental dish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.