Ocado Chicken Thighs 800g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £5.00
Ocado chicken is carefully selected by its British farmers who rear the chickens in rural locations in the British Isles
Ocado chicken is succulent, juicy and rich in flavour. This is a result of the enriched diet that the birds are fed, as well as their living conditions.
Ocado provides chicken at affordable prices - without sacrificing any of the quality or high standards of animal welfare our customers expect.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once open keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Freeze on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze. Consume within 1 day.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry. Keep raw poultry separate from cooked foods.
Gas Mark 6.
Place on a baking tray on the middle shelf of a preheated oven for 25-30 mins.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot and the juices run clear before serving.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Biryani is a traditional Parsi dish - adding berries is also a Parsi influence. We cook our chicken berry biryani in the traditional 'dum pykht' stye, in a pot seasled with pastry to retain all moisture and flavour! This recipe was provided by Dishoom, a bombay cafe in London drawing heavily from the heritage and tradition of the old Bombay Cafe. www.dishoom.com
3 hrs 30 mins
Cook's Notes Be careful when heating the oil, as it will spit a lot when the chicken is added. You could use sunflower oil if you prefer.
1 hr 10 mins
Cheat... Coat the chicken with 3–4 teaspoons of ready-made tapenade before roasting, and omit the olives.
1 hr 15 mins
Variation Substitute the sweet potato with your favourite winter squash, if it is in season.
1 hr 30 mins
Cook's Note A large, roomy cast-iron pan, if you have one to hand, is ideal for this sort of dish. It can be used on the hob or in the oven, and you can cook the dish as fast or slow as you wish.
1 hr 10 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.