Ocado Chicken Thighs 800g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Ocado Chicken Thighs.
Ocado chicken is carefully selected by its British farmers who rear the chickens in rural locations in the British Isles.
Ocado chicken is succulent, juicy and rich in flavour. This is a result of the enriched diet that the birds are fed, as well as their living conditions.
Ocado provides chicken at affordable prices – without sacrificing any of the quality or high standards of animal welfare our customers expect.
Our poultry supplier works with 550 poultry farmers across Northern Ireland and England.
Chicken is one of the richest sources of protein and also many important vitamins and minerals. It is low in fat and low in cholesterol – specifically on skinless breast. In fact, chicken is lower in fat than most other meats and over half of the fat is unsaturated fat, the type that helps lower cholesterol.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it’s good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, consume within 1 day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry.
Keep raw poultry separate from cooked foods.
Gas Mark 6.
Place on a baking tray on the middle shelf of a preheated oven for 25-30 mins.
Ensure the product is hot before serving and that the chicken is thoroughly cooked by inserting a skewer.
All chicken products should be cooked thoroughly until there is no pink meat and the juices run clear
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Get to know your freezer! Take the Great Freezer Expedition and meet the Arctic Aunt www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/freezer_expedition.
This one-pot meal captures authentic Creole and cajun flavours of Louisiana.
1 hr 15 mins
Cook's Notes Be careful when heating the oil, as it will spit a lot when the chicken is added. You could use sunflower oil if you prefer.
1 hr 10 mins
Cheat... Coat the chicken with 3–4 teaspoons of ready-made tapenade before roasting, and omit the olives.
1 hr 15 mins
Jollof rice is a delicious dish. Made with chicken pieces and vegetables, this tomato based dish will have you shouting for delight.
1 hr 25 mins
Variation Substitute the sweet potato with your favourite winter squash, if it is in season.
1 hr 30 mins
View all recipes containing Ocado Chicken Thighs
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.