Ocado Ciabatta Rolls 2 per pack
Made to a classic Italian recipe, these Ciabatta rolls have an open texture and a thin crisp crust. A biga (flour, water, yeast) is made into a dough and fermented for 24 hours. The biga is then added to the main dough and mixed again as flour, water, salt and extra virgin olive oil is added. After further resting the dough is cut into square shapes.
Great for filling or toasting, or as the base for a classic Italian sandwich filled with Parma ham or mozzarella, basil and tomato.
Our bread is made with British flour
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Freeze on or before Best Before date.
Prepare & Use
For best results refresh in an oven for 5-6 minutes at 200ºC.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy
Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin (B3), Iron, Thiamin (B1)], Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (3%), Yeast, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Spirit Vinegar, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Fermented Wheat Flour, Soya Flour, Malted Wheat Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
May also contain traces of Eggs, Milk.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.6g|
|of which sugars||3.6g|
Variation Use peeled and deveined cooked prawns in place of the crayfish. Cook's Notes Instead of sandwiching this combination in bread rolls, serve as a salad with chopped spring onion or Spanish onion over the top. Or add avocado slices and orange segments. You could even try adding steamed asparagus and halved cherry tomatoes.
Make the most of seasonal mushrooms with this filling side dish.
This recipe is perfect for a light evening meal or tasty brunch and a great way to use up bread that may be a little stale. The mild Korma spices, earthy mushrooms and cream give an Indian twist to a classic dish.
Add a flavour of the Med to your barbecue with our Spanish-style burger, inspired by a recipe from pioneering burger restaurant Haché.
This turns that unappetising plate of cold, leftover sausages into something really scrumptious. And you can use leftover pasta sauce if you have some, rather than make the tomato sauce.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.