- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Ocado Artisan Baguette 310g
Ocado Artisan Baguette.
This baguette is made in true artisan fashion using a 50% biga. The biga (flour, water and yeast) is mixed into a dough and then fermented for 16 hours. This is then added to the main dough and mixed again. After further resting the dough is gently cut into a baguette shape. The result is a classic bread with an open texture, slightly acidic flavour, and a thin crisp crust.
Great as it comes or as a meal accompaniment. For best results refresh in the oven for five to seven minutes at 200ºC to recreate that classic fresh baguette taste and smell.
Our bread is made with British flour.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
For best results refresh in an oven for 5-6 minutes at 200ºC
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
The palm oil that may be used in our bread has been responsibly sourced.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Yeast
- May Contain: Egg, Lactose, Milk
Wheat Flour, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Emulsifier (Diacetyltartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides), Soya Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.5g|
|of which saturates||0.5g|
Ideal for parties or as an appetizer with drinks.
This turns that unappetising plate of cold, leftover sausages into something really scrumptious. And you can use leftover pasta sauce if you have some, rather than make the tomato sauce.
Crisp crostini with a deliciously savoury topping.
A popular hors d’oeuvre; crostini and bruschetta can be made in many variations. The crème fraîche in this recipe is light and refreshing.
This simple, yet stylish, recipe makes a great dinner-party starter.
View all recipes containing Ocado Artisan Baguette
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.