Ocado Closed Cup Mushrooms 380g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Ocado Closed Cup Mushrooms.
A good all-round mushroom with a mild flavour. The closed cup mushroom is the most common type of mushroom. Can be used whole in salads, casseroles, pasta bakes or soups, pies and sauces.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending on seasonality.
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Find out how to make the perfect portion at www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/perfect_portions.
Cook's Note These pies can be made a day ahead. Fill the pastry and make into parcels, then keep in the refrigerator until needed. Brush with the egg wash, and bake as shown in the recipe. Variation You could fold these into half-moon shapes to make pasties. Roll out the pastry, cut out 4 large circles, and fill with the spicy beef mixture.
1 hr 10 mins
Try different fillings in these parcels, depending on what vegetables are in season.
These handy sized baked frittatas are packed full of goodness and flavour and make excellent lunchbox fillers. Bake them in batches of 12 and you’ll have enough to last a few days.
The 'Full English' well worth waking for. Sausages, bacon, beans and home-made hash browns come together in perfect harmony. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
An epic sandwich with layers of texture, flavour and yumminess…. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.