Ocado Cod Loins Skinless & Boneless Typically: 375g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Latin Name - Gadus morhua
Method of Catch - Line Caught & Trawl Caught
Catch Area - North East Atlantic
Ocado's Cod Loins are sourced from carefully managed stocks from Iceland and Norway, whose fisheries are certified as sustainable fisheries by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC).
Cod Loins are from the prime part of the Cod Fillet, which is often considered to be the best part of the fish.
Please note that as part of our responsible sourcing policy, neither Ocado nor our suppliers purchase fish from fishing vessels, or any company involved in whaling (including the trading or processing of whale meat). We only buy from fisheries in Iceland and Norway that have been certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC). This certification includes an assessment of the fishing methods and their impact on all forms of marine life.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted it is still suitable for home freezing.
Freeze on or before the Use By date and use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use. Once defrosted do not refreeze and use within 1 day.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish. Keep raw fish separate from cooked foods.
Preheat oven to 180ºC / Fan 160ºC / Gas Mark 4. Place on a baking tray in the middle of a preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
800W - 3-4 mins.
650W - 3-4 1/2 mins.
Place one fillet on a microwaveable plate, cover loosely and select appropriate time for your microwave. Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure product is piping hot before serving.
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Extra care has been taken to remove bones, although some may remain.
This fish stew is a hearty and warming winter treat. Unusually for a stew, it’s also really quick to cook, making it ideal for a midweek family meal. Simon adds a range of fresh fish and shellfish to the stew, but you could use whatever you have at home. Just cut the fish into similar size pieces so that it will cook evenly. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
This Moroccan-inspired fish dish dazzles with an array of subtle spices. To serve, drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice and accompany with rice.
"En Papillote" is French for 'in parchment'. This simple cooking techinque is an excellent healthy and delicate way to cook fish.
An easy mid-week meal that uses only 5 ingredients! Substitute the peas with broad beans if you prefer, and replace the pancetta with prawns for a pescatarian option.
Soft flakes of smoked haddock, salmon and cod are beautifully interwoven with mashed potato and herbs in this distinctively British fish cake dish. Dominic Chapman serves with a creamy leek sauce to provide a hearty meal.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.