Ocado Cod Loins Skinless & Boneless Typically: 375g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Ocado Cod Loins, Skinless and Boneless.
Latin Name - Gadus morhua
Method of Catch - Line Caught & Trawl Caught
Catch Area - North East Atlantic
Ocado's Cod Loins are sourced from carefully managed stocks from Iceland and Norway, whose fisheries are certified as sustainable fisheries by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC).
Cod Loins are from the prime part of the Cod Fillet, which is often considered to be the best part of the fish.
Please note that as part of our responsible sourcing policy, neither Ocado nor our suppliers purchase fish from fishing vessels, or any company involved in whaling (including the trading or processing of whale meat). We only buy from fisheries in Iceland and Norway that have been certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC). This certification includes an assessment of the fishing methods and their impact on all forms of marine life.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Prepare & Use
Remove packaging, wash hands, utensils and surfaces after touching raw fish.
These are cooking guidelines only and may vary.
Electric - 180°C.
Gas Mark 4.
Place on a baking tray on the middle shelf and cook for 15-22 minutes.
800W: 3-4 mins.
650W: 3-4½ mins.
Place one fillet on a microwaveable plate, cover loosely and select appropriate time for your microwave. Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Check the product is piping hot before serving.
These are cooking guidelines only and do not account for personal preference.
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Get to know your freezer! Take the Great Freezer Expedition and meet the Arctic Aunt www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/freezer_expedition
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
This Moroccan-inspired fish dish dazzles with an array of subtle spices. To serve, drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice and accompany with rice.
An easy mid-week meal that uses only 5 ingredients! Substitute the peas with broad beans if you prefer, and replace the pancetta with prawns for a pescatarian option.
Soft flakes of smoked haddock, salmon and cod are beautifully interwoven with mashed potato and herbs in this distinctively British fish cake dish. Dominic Chapman serves with a creamy leek sauce to provide a hearty meal.
This vibrant, piquant sauce also makes a brilliant accompaniment to chicken.
"En Papillote" is French for 'in parchment'. This simple cooking techinque is an excellent healthy and delicate way to cook fish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.