Ocado Cypriot Halloumi Cheese with a Hint of Mint 250g
Ocado Cypriot Halloumi with a hint of mint.
Full fat soft cheese with dried mint.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC and once opened consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Fry / Griddle:
Slice the Halloumi cheese into approximate 1cm thick slices. Heat the griddle pan or frying pan with a little oil until hot. Add the sliced Halloumi and leave for approximately 1 minute before turning over and pan frying or griddling for 3 to 5 minutes turning frequently to get a char-grilled effect.
Either slice or dice the Halloumi into thick pieces. Brush with a little oil and BBQ on high heat turning frequently for 3 to 5 minutes to get a char-grilled effect.
Once char-grilled, enjoy with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle of oregano and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Halloumi is made with pasteurised milk.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Added ingredient: Dried Mint
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1g|
|of which saturates||16g|
This recipe is made up by a few simple parts - it's great all together as a starter or light meal, or as part of a mezze to serve a crowd.
Colourful and deliciously warming, this salad has a beautiful balance of flavours across the potatoes, the salty halloumi and the little bite of the radish and mustard.
An ultra quick, easily prepared lunch or starter that will have your family, or guests impressed.
Cook's Notes Because halloumi cheese doesn't melt, it is great for cooking on a barbecue or cast-iron grill pan.
Halloumi is a really fun cheese to have as part of your diet, as you can cook or BBQ it and this is a good dish for any vegetarians too. The chargrilled veggies add to your 5 a day and the tomato dressing is fresh and summery. By Sophie Michell
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.