Offer - Ocado Finger Chillies 80g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
Long, thin and pungent, finger chillies add a sizzling flavour and are commonly used in South Asian cuisines.
-Try making your own samosas and curries.
-Seeds can be removed to reduce the heat.
In general Finger Chillies have a rating of 10,000 to 100,000 on the Scoville Heat Scale for Chilli Peppers, to put this into context the hottest chilli is at 15,000,000 and a Jalapeño would be 2,500.
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between The Gambia, India, Jordan, Kenya, Zambia.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
This is a really simple but delicious aromatic chicken curry that you can easily make from scratch, and is much tastier than a takeaway! Simon bastes the chicken with butter to keep it deliciously tender as well as adding a small amount of butter to the curry sauce for flavour. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
This dish would be fantastic served alongside other starters on a mezze platter. The fresh herbs and spices impart a wonderful flavour onto the beef.
Puris are rich, deep-fried breads from India that are either served on their own or with curry. They are traditionally made with chapatti flour but you can use a 50:50 ratio of wholewheat and white flour to create a similar effect. Simon’s delicious Indian-inspired dish is ideal for Diwali, as puris are often eaten at special occasions and celebrations. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.