Offer - Ocado Fish Pie Mix 320g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Chunks of salmon, haddock, smoked Alaskan pollock.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, use within one day.
Ingredients in this product have been previously frozen and defrosted under controlled conditions and are therefore suitable for home freezing.
Freeze on day of purchase. Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Remove all packaging. Place fish pie mix in a pan, add sauce of your choice and bring to the boil. Simmer gently for 15-18 minutes until thoroughly cooked. Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure product is piping hot before serving. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish. Keep raw fish separate from cooked foods
Country of Origin
Pollack and Haddock caught in the NE Atlantic. Farmed Scottish (UK) Salmon
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Make the most of your leftovers, visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com
Salmon (Salmo salar) (40%), Haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) (30%), Smoked Alaskan Pollock (Pollachius pollachius) (30%) [Pollock, Salt, Colours (Paprika, Curcumin)].
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||2.4g|
Philly Fish Pie, created by Philly Local Hero Ella Romanos, is quick, easy and irresistibly tasty! Find this recipe (and all the Philly Local Hero Recipes) at the Philly facebook page. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
This delicious and chunky dish is great for children and grownups alike. Classic, tasty and filling, our prepared mix means that this comforting dinner is even easier to make.
Cook's Notes A rouille (spicy garlicky mayonnaise sauce) is often served with fish soups and stews. You can buy it ready-made in jars. Spread it on the toasted croutons, sprinkle with the Gruyère cheese, and add to the top of the stew.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Cook's Note Use full-fat yogurt, as it is far more stable than the low-fat versions, which can sometimes curdle when heated.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.