Ocado Fresh Mashed Potato 450g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Price per 100g: 26p
Potato mashed with milk, cream and butter.
Once opened, consume within 1 day.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator. If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Remove film lid. Cook on full power for appropriate time for your microwave.
850W/E: 4 mins & 1 min stand.
Stir halfway through cooking. Stir before serving.
Two or more packs may need longer cooking time. Check food is piping hot, do not reheat.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Potato (83%), Milk (8%), Whipping Cream (from Milk) (4%), Unsalted Butter (from Milk) (4%), Salt, White Pepper.
Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||1.9g|
|of which sugars||1.0g|
This American-style dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Macsween of Edinburgh is a 3rd generation family company who have been at the forefront of haggis and black pudding production for 60 years. Now run by brother and sister James and Jo Macsween who, like their grandfather, renowned butcher Charlie Macsween, are driven to make the world’s best haggis. Honouring family traditions, Macsween produce award-winning products, handmade to butcher quality using unique family recipes and the finest locally sourced ingredients.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.