- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Ocado Fresh Mashed Potato 450g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Ocado Fresh Mashed Potato.
Creamy mashed potato with milk, cream and butter.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Ready Meals / Ready Meals
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Vegetarian / Ready to Cook
- Fresh / Easy To Cook / Mash & Potato Sides / Mash
- Fresh / Vegetables / Prepared & Easy to Cook Vegetables / Easy to Cook
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 1 day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
Electric Fan: 170ºC.
Gas Mark 5.
Preheat oven. Remove film lid. Place on a preheated baking tray on the middle oven shelf for 25 minutes.
Remove film lid. Cook on full power for appropriate time for your microwave.
850W/E: 4 mins & 1 min stand.
750W/B: 5 mins & 1 min stand.
Stir halfway through cooking. Stir before serving.
Two or more packs may need longer cooking time. Check food is piping hot, do not reheat.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Make the most of your leftovers, visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Potato, Milk (8%), Whipping Cream (4%), Unsalted Butter (4%), Salt, White Pepper.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
|of which saturates||2.5g|
In this classic French casserole, Boeuf Bourguignon, long, slow braising ensures the meat becomes tender.
2 hrs 55 mins
Macsween of Edinburgh is a 3rd generation family company who have been at the forefront of haggis and black pudding production for 60 years. Now run by brother and sister James and Jo Macsween who, like their grandfather, renowned butcher Charlie Macsween, are driven to make the world’s best haggis. Honouring family traditions, Macsween produce award-winning products, handmade to butcher quality using unique family recipes and the finest locally sourced ingredients.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.