Ocado Garlic 4 per pack
Our plump bulbs are firm with the white flaky dry outer skin that the best garlic has. The cloves are full of the pungent garlic flavour that is a signature of many of the world’s favourite cuisines.
For a dip, take 1 clove of garlic from the bulb, chop off and discard top and tail. Peel the remainder of the clove and finely dice into small pieces. Simply add raw to mayonnaise and mix. Serve with tortillas chips.
Country of Origin
We're committed to buying British. When garlic is in season in the UK, we source from home. The rest of the year, when the British garlic is out of season, we source from trusted overseas suppliers.
Average size 50mm diameter.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
1. Remove outer loose skin.
2. Separate and peel cloves. Chop or slice into small pieces.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan or wok at medium heat.
4. Once oil has heated add the garlic and stir frequently.
5. Remove and serve after 2/3 minutes or once softened. Check food is piping hot.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Use our meal planner to save time and money www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/two_week_menu.
A classic combination - perfect with chips or a mixed green salad, if you're feeling virtuous!
Classic risotto recipe made with British asparagus and shallots.
This strong-flavoured Italian green sauce is packed with herbs and is very versatile.
This Greek-inspired main combines juicy, tender lamb with a slightly tart and spicy crust - it's a great one to try for Sunday lunch.
2 hrs 25 mins
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.