Offer - Ocado Giant Mango
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5) (avg. 4.5)*
Ocado Giant Mango.
Mango is one of the most popular Exotic Fruits, varying from smooth and sweet to juicy and tangy, a large variety of mangoes such as Kent and Keitt can be enjoyed all year round.
Serving Suggestion: Serve as part of a salsa with chopped red chilli, coriander and lime juice. Perfect accompaniment to white fish, shellfish or char-grilled chicken.
- Cut the cheeks from both fruit sides (try not to hit the stone).
- Score each cheek with the knife vertically and horizontally.
- Then turn the cheek inside out and cut the flesh from the skin.
For the best eating quality serve at room temperature.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Best kept in the fruit bowl to ripen to your liking.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
This zingy Thai salad is at its best while the steak is still warm.
This curry only takes 20 minutes, start to finish - don't believe the story that the longer the curry takes the better the flavour"; the opposite is true.
Homemade coleslaw is always a delight, and this salad combines its freshness and crunch with an oil-based rather than a creamy dressing. Toasted seeds add flavour and nutrition, for an all-round power salad.
This tangy jalapeno Tabasco has a subtle and mild flavour that goes perfectly with salads. As the recipe calls for cold cooked chicken, it is ideal for using up that left over roast!
The combination of spices in this recipe are often paired with chicken or lamb, but they also work brilliantly with Brookfield Farm's veal. The mango and cucumber salsa provides a lovely contrast to the spiciness of the marinated meat. Served with a dressed salad this makes a lovely light, but flavoursome dish. Alternatively, it would also work as a more substantial dish served with aromatic rice.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.