Ocado Greek Feta 200g
Ocado Greek Feta Cheese.
Traditional cheese produced from a blend of sheep milk and goats milk.
Crumbly and creamy in texture, sharp and typically salty to taste.
Produced and packed in Greece, under the guidance of the "Protected Designation of Origin standards" (P.D.O)
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 3 days.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
This cheese is Pasteurised.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Milk (Sheep Milk, Goats Milk), Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Vegetable Rennet, Sea Salt.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1g|
|of which saturates||13g|
Put two peppers on each plate, garnish with some rocket or extra basil leaves and serve with crusty bread to mop up any juices.
Perfect finger food for a buffet or with drinks. For an ideal accompaniment, serve with tzatziki.
Jammy sweet figs and tangy feta are a classic combination. Pomegranate seeds add an extra pop of juiciness to this summery salad.
This is a light and healthy salad that tastes just as good the day after it is made. If you fancy serving with homemade croutons, simply drizzle a little olive oil over sliced ciabatta bread, cook until crisp and golden on a preheated griddle pan and cut into croutons.
Guilt-free fast food! Perfect in a toasted bun, these deliciously spicy burgers will become firm favorites and are guaranteed to convert even the most committed of carnivores.
View all recipes containing Ocado Greek Feta
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.