Ocado Half Salmon Side Skin On & Boneless 750g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Ocado Half Salmon Side.
Boneless and skin on.
Latin Name - Salmo salar
Farmed In - Scotland & Norway
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened consume within 1 day.
Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and use within one month. Defrost thoroughly before use and use within 24 hours. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Do not exceed the use by date. For use by date see front of pack.
Prepare & Use
For best results cook from chilled in a conventional oven.
Gas Mark 5.
Wrap loosely in foil and bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 mins
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Tray & Film Wrap.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Get to know your freezer! Take the Great Freezer Expedition and meet the Arctic Aunt www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/freezer_expedition.
- Contains: Fish
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Nil|
|of which saturates||3.6g|
This delicious combination can be eaten hot or at room temperature. Perfect for a summer buffet or lunch.
1 hr 15 mins
This delicious recipe for cured salmon with beetroot and dill is from Rob Kirby, Chef Director at Lexington Catering.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.