Ocado Large Brown Onions 3 per pack
Ocado Brown Onions.
The classic onion used as a base for many recipe dishes to add flavour.
Onions are recognised by the World Health Organisation for providing relief for the treatment of coughs and colds, asthma & bronchitis.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Prepare & Use
Chop and fry with oil to create a base for many sauces or bake whole with roasting joints to add flavour to the meat juices. Ideal size for making battered onion rings
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending on seasonality.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
A delicious and healthy dish of cod with puy lentils in a red wine sauce.
You simply have to try this umami-flavoured gravy. It might take a little while, but the results are certainly well worth the effort.
1 hr 5 mins
Simple, inexpensive ingredients make this deliciously creamy soup.
Follow this recipe and your rib-eye steak will be cooked to perfection. The watercress purée is not essential but its mustard and pepper undertones make it ideal for serving with steak.
Brookfield Farm Calves' liver is a fantastic product which requires minimal preparation to deliver a fantastic dish as shown in this recipe. It works very well paired with pancetta or good quality streaky bacon and, of course, nothing goes better with liver than onions, cooked here until lightly caramelised with balsamic vinegar.
View all recipes containing Ocado Large Brown Onions
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.