- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Ocado Large Wholemeal Tin 800g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Price per 100g: 16.9p
Ocado Large Wholemeal Farmhouse.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Suitable for home freezing.
Prepare & Use
For best results refresh in an oven for 5-6 minutes at 200ºC.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, May Contain Egg, May Contain Lactose, Contains Soya, May Contain Milk, Contains Yeast
Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Salt, Emulsifier (Diacetyltartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides), Soya Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Palm Oil from a sustainable source.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 50g|
|of which sugars||1.4g||0.7g|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.3g|
Variation Add a pinch of cayenne pepper to give the pâté a lift. Cook's Notes Make a day ahead, and keep in the refridgerator until ready to serve. You don't have to add the yoghurt, but it dilutes the richness a little and makes the pâté creamy.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
The title of this dish says it all. Homemade relish and a sticky tomato jam would be perfect for a picnic hamper but can also be served at home with cheese on toast, alongside smoked or grilled fish for a delicious supper.
2 hrs 10 mins
Richard Corrigan offers a playful twist on a British picnic classic. This aioli is fantastic for dipping the finished eggs in, and can be a great accompaniment to many other dishes.
Try this simple recipe for a twist on the much-loved breaded fish theme. The interesting tastes and textures make this an ideal dish for kids!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.