Offer - Ocado Lean Beef Steak Mince 15% Fat 500g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Ocado Lean Beef Steak Mince.
Typically less than 15% fat.
Ocado works closely with our producers & processor to ensure the highest of quality. All Ocado Beef is sourced from Farm Assured farms in the UK & Ireland, reared to high standards of animal welfare, husbandry and with good environmental practices.
Ocado beef only comes from prime Beef animals.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated, once opened use immediately.
Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of delivery. Use within 1 month.
Do not refreeze.
Country of Origin
UK or Ireland.
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||6.5g|
The ultimate Spaghetti Bolognese made with a generous helping of Lea & Perrins is perfect for a mid-week evening meal.
For a crowd pleasing burger, look no further! This easy to make, reliable recipe means it is the perfect everyday meal. The Original Tabasco brings out the flavour, and you will wonder how you could ever make a burger without it!
Aubergines pack a huge nutritional punch, being a great source of fibre and also calcium. Their meaty texture makes them ideal as a replacement for meat in vegetarian dishes, however they work just as well beside robust flavours such as beef.
1 hr 30 mins
This really is a one pot meal (even though there are many pots waiting to be scrubbed after a biryani cooking session!) and needs no accompaniment besides a simple raitha. I usually serve this simple cucumber and onion raitha along with any kind of biryani that I cook.
1 hr 20 mins
These fantastic burgers with all the trimmings make the perfect barbecue meal. They could also be cooked on a ridged griddle or frying pan. If you prefer you can buy a relish, there are lots of good ones available.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.