- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Ocado Medium Pineapple
Offer price 95p, was £1 - Offer price 95p when you order by 21/5/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Ocado Medium Pineapple.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it’s good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Prepare & Use
The Ocado pineapples are ready to consume on the day of delivery, as they are packed ready to eat.
The external shell colour of the pineapple does not determine the fruit's ripeness and in fact the pineapple can vary from green to gold in colour.
It is recommended to consume the pineapple as soon as possible. As a convenient alternative you can also prepare the pineapple and refrigerate in a closed container to consume later.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
This dish is similar to two classic Malaysian dishes - prawn sambal and Nasi Lemak. The great thing about both is that they are easy to prepare and cook, and this particular recipe from Gary Rhodes is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Rings of fresh pineapple flambéd in rum or brandy make a smart restaurant-style dessert.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.