Offer - Ocado Miniature Potatoes 1kg
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
For tasty new potatoes , wash, boil until tender and serve with chopped parsley, chives and a knob of butter.
Store in cool dark place, away from sunlight to maximise life.
1. Wash potatoes and cut each potato in two.
2. Boil a pan of water and carefully add potatoes once water is up to boil.
3. Boil for 20 minutes.
4. Drain the water and serve.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Egypt, Israel, Italy, Majorca, Spain, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
The distinctive sweet and summery flavour of Jersey Royal potatoes is given a kick by the fiery chilli and zesty lime.
Simon’s Pork Chops with Creamy Cabbage is a delicious dinner party dish that is surprisingly easy to make. Simon recommends snipping the pork fat before griddling the chops to stop them from curling up as they cook. He serves his chops with hasselback potatoes, which are a really impressive-looking twist on the classic roastie. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
Baking the chicken keeps it juicy and moist. Real comfort food
Variation Use some chunky pre-cooked leeks if you’re not a fan of cabbage. Cook's Notes Duck legs respond well to long, slow cooking, but if you prefer to use breasts (they are sometimes more readily available and are leaner), score the skin before cooking so it becomes crispy, and halve the roasting time.
1 hr 20 mins
This easy and refreshing potato salad is perfect for a buffet.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.