- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Ocado New Potatoes 2.5kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Ocado New Potatoes.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Cook once, eat twice! For great time saving recipes visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/recipes.
Salmon fillets served with a hot potato, tomato and basil salad.
Try this delicious salad of warm fine green beans and tiny new potatoes with chunks of Somerset Brie as a starter, light lunch or healthy supper.
Quick and easy to assemble, you can easily adapt this recipe to feed more people. And if you prefer, substitute the tender stem for broccoli.
Cook's Notes: To calculate the cooking time for the gammon, allow 20 minutes per 450g (1lb), plus another 20 minutes. Thats 1 3/4 hours in all for a 1.8kg (4lb) joint. To double-check, pierce it with a knife a few minutes before the end of cooking, if it goes in easily, the gammon is done. Variation Use maple syrup or honey instead of marmalade.
Perfect for a summer lunch, the mackerel can be grilled or cooked on the barbeque.
View all recipes containing Ocado New Potatoes
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.