- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Ocado Oranges 6 per pack
Buy any 2 for £3 - Mix & Match - Buy any 2 for £3 - Mix & Match. Order by 18/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price each: 33p
Refreshing and juicy. Oranges make a good snack, just peel and enjoy.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Prepare & Use
- Put oranges in savoury salads, try them with shredded carrot, cabbage, red onion and avocado.
- Use freshly squeezed orange juice in butter sauces or dressings.
- Add finely grated orange zest to cakes and desserts
Country of Origin
Country of origin may change due to seasonality.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
1 Orange = 1 of your 5-a-day.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
A delicious and tangy marmalade made using Preserving Sugar that is Fairtrade certified from Tate & Lyle. Preserving sugar is perfect for making marmalades, chutneys and preserves using fruits that are naturally high in pectin such as Seville Oranges.
2 hrs 30 mins
The last Sunday before advent is known as Stir-up Sunday because it's the day to get cracking on the Christmas pudding. Why not give our traditional recipe a try this November?
6 hrs 30 mins
Fresh orange zest along with orange and lime juice adds a burst of sunshine to this winter vegetable. Good with roasts, such as turkey, ham, or pork. Leftovers can be cut into thin slices and added to salad leaves for a green salad with a twist.
These delicious muffins will definitely fill a hole. Packed with brand and chunks of Pink Lady apple, it's like an apple crumble in a cake.
Beautifully moist and fragrant with star anise, cinnamon and cardamom, this cake is incredibly easy to make. Serve it on its own or with thick, velvety Greek yoghurt and a scattering of pomegranate seeds.
1 hr 25 mins
View all recipes containing Ocado Oranges
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.