Offer - Ocado Organic Carrots 1.5kg
25% Extra Free. Was 1.2kg, now 1.5Kg - 25% Extra Free 1.5kg for the price of 1.2kg is available for deliveries between 4/12/2013 & 2/1/2014 only or whilst stocks last. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Our Organic Carrots are grown to strict Soil Association standards using environmentally-friendly farming methods, and avoiding the use of unnatural pesticides and fertilisers.
They're deliciously crunchy served raw in salads, and the perfect cooked veg for a Sunday roast.
Country of Origin
We're committed to buying British. When carrots are in season in the UK, we source from home. The rest of the year, when the British carrot is out of season, we source from trusted overseas suppliers.
15 Portions based on FSA recommended 80g.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
- Fresh / Vegetables / Organic
- Fresh / Vegetables / Carrots & Parsnips / Carrots
- Organic / Fresh / Fruit, Vegetables & Salads / Vegetables
Refrigerate after purchase, wash before use.
Prepare & Use
1. Wash carrots.
2. Cut off tops and tips and discard.
3. Peel carrots and cut into uniformed sized pieces – sliced or batons.
4. Boil the carrots for 4 minutes or until just tender, then drain well.
5. Remove from water, drain well and serve. Check food is piping hot.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
Love your leftovers and use them to make a fabulous topping for a lamb or cottage pie.
Smoked paprika is very much the spice du jour and here lends a piquant twist to grilled sardines. To make this dish even simpler, you could use ready made mayonnaise and just add the smoked paprika and herbs to it.
This light tropical salad is ideal for preparing in summer months, when mangoes are in season and their sweet, mellow taste can shine. The dressing is simple to put together and would work with many other salads.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.