Ocado Organic Carrots 1.2kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price per kg: £1.42
Fresh brightly coloured crunchy carrots. Evenly sized with the sweet taste you expect from carrots. Perfect for boiling and great roasted too.
Enjoy raw, cut into sticks and dipped into houmous or cream cheese for a delicious snack.
Country of Origin
We're committed to buying British. When carrots are in season in the UK, we source from home. The rest of the year, when the British carrot is out of season, we source from trusted overseas suppliers.
15 Portions based on FSA recommended 80g.
Average size of 170mm & Average Diameter 35mm.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Refrigerate after purchase, wash before use.
Prepare & Use
1. Wash before use.
2. Cut off tops and tips and discard.
3. Peel carrots if preferred and cut into uniformed sized pieces – sliced or batons.
4. Boil the carrots for 4-6 minutes or until just tender.
5. Drain from water well and serve. Check food is piping hot.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy
I love the colours of this dish - a trio of white, yellow and orange, with herbs adding specks of green. I also like using the humble swede, rather an unloved and neglected vegetable. Here swede acts as a bridge between the flavour and texture of potato and carrot and it is really chuffed to hang out with its popular mates! Serve this warm alongside some herby sausages and a simple green salad, both of which can be prepared as the vegetables are cooking.
This light tropical salad is ideal for preparing in summer months, when mangoes are in season and their sweet, mellow taste can shine. The dressing is simple to put together and would work with many other salads.
Mini shredded chicken thigh with teriyaki sauce, cucumbers, carrots and leeks all rolled up in a mini pancake. Make this takeaway classic at home, serve on a platter - great for sharing!
This makes a great lunch or light dinner and is perfect for al fresco eating. Poaching the chicken ensures it stays really succulent and the ginger gives the dish a bit of lift and zing.
1 hr 35 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.