Offer - Ocado Organic Leeks 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Our Organic Leeks are grown using organic farming methods which avoid the use of artificial fertilisers and avoid agrochemical pesticides.
These firm tightly layered leeks have a subtle sweet flavour; a versatile vegetable, they can be roasted, baked, boiled or stir fried.
For a vegetable side, trim and chop into slices 1 cm thick. Roast with a sprinkling of seas salt and a drizzle of olive oil and serve with a knob of butter.
Country of Origin
We're committed to buying British. When leeks are in season in the UK, we source from home. The rest of the year, when the British leek is out of season, we source from trusted overseas suppliers.
5 Portions based on FSA recommended 80g.
Average size of 22cm & Average Diameter 40mm.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Prepare & Use
1. Wash before use.
2. Cut bottom and top off Leeks removing any soiled flag.
3. Slice into small pieces.
4. Boil water in a pan or steamer.
5. Steam or boil for 8-10 minutes or under tender and then serve. Check food is piping hot.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Use our meal planner to save time and money www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/two_week_menu
This impressive-looking dish is actually very simple to create, and perfect for entertaining.
Mini shredded chicken thigh with teriyaki sauce, cucumbers, carrots and leeks all rolled up in a mini pancake. Make this takeaway classic at home, serve on a platter - great for sharing!
Quick, simple and healthy
A simple and vibrant soup bursting with flavour.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.