- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Ocado Organic Medium Veg & Salad Box 10 Varieties
Our Ocado Organic Veg Boxes are made up of the tastiest available produce, so you’ll receive an array of different items each week. We’ll always include seasonal UK produce when available. This may mean that, from time to time, contents may vary slightly from the selection shown on the website.
For deliveries between Thurs 16th May - Weds 22nd May, this box is planned to contain:
- Brown Mushrooms
- Red Onions
- Red Peppers
- Savoy Cabbage
- Sweet Potatoes
- Vine Tomatoes
For deliveries between Thurs 23rd May - Weds 29th May, this box is planned to contain:
- Baby New Arinda Potatoes
- Butternut Squash
- New Season Carrots
- Round Tomatoes
- Salad Onions
The Best Before date on our Organic Veg Boxes refers to the item with the shortest date only. Enjoy the other produce as long as you see fit.
- Organic / Fresh / Fruit, Vegetables & Salads / Veg Boxes
- Fresh / Vegetables / Vegetable Boxes & Bags
- Fresh / Vegetables / Organic / Vegetable Boxes & Bags
- Fresh / Vegetables / Vegetable Selection Packs
Prepare & Use
This week’s recipe is Sweet Potato and Feta Salad
Slice 500g sweet potatoes and simmer in salted water for about 5 mins, until just becoming tender (don’t forget they cook faster than normal spuds). Drain, cool, then toss with 2 tbsp olive oil and season to taste.
Fire up the barbecue or griddle and cook the sweet potato slices for a few mins each side, turning carefully, until tender and very chargrilled.
Toss 100g baby spinach, 4 tbsp pine nuts and 1 red onion cut into wedges. Scatter over a large serving platter and top with 200g crumbled feta cheese.
Whisk together 3 tbsp balsamic, 1 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp clear honey and 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard. Season well. Pile the sweet potato onto the platter and drizzle with the dressing.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Make the most of your leftovers, visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com.
This is a modern version of a traditional Indian pickle called peccalillo.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.