Ocado Parma Ham 85g
Ocado Parma Ham.
Traditional Parma Ham is seasoned and matured for a minimum of 12 months. Produced, sliced and packed in the Parma region under the supervision of the Istituto Parma Qualita for an exquisite, sweet and delicate flavor.
Produced from EU pork reared to European Animal Welfare standards.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy
Prepared with 135g of raw pork per 100g of product.
Moisture is lost during curing and maturation.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Nil|
|of which saturates||6.14g|
Cod fillets wrapped in parma ham with a confit of tomatoes.
A poached duck egg with English asparagus is a fantastic way to celebrate the English asparagus season and makes a fantastic brunch or light lunch.
A great start to any party – this easy recipe will wow your guests with its bold flavours. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Crostini in carozza. A trio of toasted bruschetta with a melting mozzarella base - one with Parma ham, one with anchovies and one with confit tomatoes. After the song "Oggi no ho Tempo" by Mario Abbate - 1963
Try any toppings you fancy on these delicious low carb pizza bases. You can also make canape sized mini pizzas, to serve as nibbles with drinks.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.