Ocado Parmigiano Reggiano 185g
Ocado Parmigiano Reggiano.
Delicious when freshly shaved over salads and pasta sauces. If you haven't got a cheese shaver-try using your potato peeler!
For a change, try the parmesan on your cheeseboard!
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Film outer with paper label.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Unpasteurised Cow's Milk, Salt, Animal Rennet
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||17.7g|
|of which saturates||17.7g|
Variation Put an extra layer of mozzarella in the middle. Tear it up into pieces as you do the topping.
Cook's Notes Be careful how you handle the croquettes because they can be fragile. The colder they are when you form them, the better.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Beef is served with polenta chips in this tempting dish from Robert Thompson. The vine tomatoes used as a garnish are not included in this recipe, but can be acheived by slow-roasting the tomatoes in the oven at 100°C for an hour.
1 hr 20 mins
Lay out the patio furniture and dine 'alfresco' with this light, Italian inspired risotto.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.