Offer - Ocado Parsnips 500g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Roast with crushed garlic and thyme for a great seasoned side.
Store in a cool, dry place, wash before use.
1. Peel parsnips & remove outer skin.
2. Cut top and bottom off Parsnip and slice into preferred size.
3. Place in roasting tray and drizzle with oil.
4. Roast in pre heated fan assisted at 175ºC, Non fan assisted 200ºC & Gas mark 6 on middle shelf.
5. Turn Parsnips over after 15 minutes of cooking. Remove after approximately 30 minutes and serve. Check Food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Spain, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
2 hrs 15 mins
When you have trudged home through the cold rain on a dark and grizzly day, you need something restoratively warm and satisfying to thaw you from the inside out. These savoury winter crumbles will do exactly that.
This flavoursome cut of beef goes well with crisp parsnip chips - exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
The key to success with this soup is to cut the root vegetables small and keep the pieces all about the same size so they cook evenly. It helps to be in a chopping mood when you set about this one. If you don’t have any Cheddar to hand, or you want to go easy on the cheese, you can finish the soup with a trickle of rapeseed or olive oil instead. You could also leave out the bacon to make a vegetarian version.
Serve individually on a bed of watercress with Cumberland Sauce as a starter, or pile them onto a serving dish to accompany a main course.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.