Ocado Pink Lady Apples 6 per pack
Pink Lady apples were developed in the 1970s in Western Australia. They are a cross between Golden Delicious and Lady Williams varieties. A crisp, sweet apple with a "champagne fizz".
Grown in the world's finest wine regions, Pink Lady® apples are the first apples to blossom and the last to be harvested. This extra time on the tree, a warm climate and the best possible soils allow Pink Lady® apples to develop their special blush and sweet crunch.
Ideal for cooking, the sweet and tangy sparkle of Pink Lady adds a new dimension.
1 medium apple counts as 1 of your 5 a day.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Refrigerate to keep fresh.
Prepare & Use
Best served at room temperature.
Wash before use.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending on seasonality
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy
Cambozola is a combination of camembert and gorgonzola cheese and is a delicate flavour that combines beautifully with the sweet Pink Lady apple. An unusual idea for risotto, but with the classic flavour combinations of walnuts, apple and blue cheese it will be sure to impress any diner!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.