Ocado Plain Wraps 8 per pack
Ocado 8" Plain Wraps.
8 wheat flour wraps.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before Best Before date and consume within 1 month.
Defrost fully before use. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
In order to help to free the tortillas from each other, before opening the pack gently roll / fold the tortillas in half one way and then back the other way, flexing them in this manner two or three times.
Remove all packaging. Preheat Electric Fan 200ºC / Gas Mark 6. Place on a baking tray and heat for 8 minutes.
Remove all packaging. One Wrap: Full power for 8 seconds. Eight Wraps: Full power for 30 seconds.
Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given as a guide. Ensure the product is piping hot before serving. Serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Wheat Flour, Water, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Preservatives (Sodium Diacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate), Salt, Raising Agent (Sodium Dihydrogen Diphosphate), Flour Treatment Agent (Calcium Sulphate, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride).
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.7g|
|of which saturates||3.7g|
A pizza style recipe that the children will love and only takes 30 minutes to cook with beef mince, tortillas, a tomato-based sauce and grated cheese
This recipe is brought to you by Uncle Ben's.
This make-at-home version of a take-away favourite is low in fat and packed with veg.
These tasty burritos are great served hot or cold. They can be a little messy to eat though, so rememeber to pack a serviette or tissue! Once cool store in the fridge.
Delicious chicken and avocado quesadillas, made with Hellmann's Mayonnaise, oregano and chilli flakes.
1 hr 35 mins
View all recipes containing Ocado Plain Wraps
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.