- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Ocado Plain Wraps 8 per pack
6 days guaranteed (avg. 12)*
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Ocado 8" Plain Wraps.
A healthy snack, and an ideal size for kids. Why not serve with Ocado cooked chicken and Ocado bagged salad.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on day of purchase. Use within 1 month.
Defrost fully before use. Do not refreeze once defrosted and consume within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
Gas Mark 6.
Remove all packaging. Wrap the wraps in foil and place in a preheated oven for approximately 8 minutes. These are cooking guidelines only and may vary.
B/650W: 45 seconds.
D/750W: 30 seconds.
E/850W: 20 seconds.
Remove all packaging. Heat on full power. These are cooking guidelines only and may vary.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Wheat Flour, Water, Palm Oil, Humectant (Glycerol), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sugar, Emulsifier (Mono and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Salt, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Flour Treatment (L-Cysteine Hydrochloride).
|Typical values||per 100g||per 44g wrap|
|of which sugars||2.5g||1.1g|
|of which saturates||1.9g||0.8g|
A pizza style recipe that the children will love and only takes 30 minutes to cook with beef mince, tortillas, a tomato-based sauce and grated cheese
These tasty burritos are great served hot or cold. They can be a little messy to eat though, so rememeber to pack a serviette or tissue! Once cool store in the fridge.
Delicious chicken and avocado quesadillas, made with Hellmann's Mayonnaise, oregano and chilli flakes.
1 hr 35 mins
This recipe is brought to you by Uncle Ben's.
This make-at-home version of a take-away favourite is low in fat and packed with veg.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.