Ocado Plain Wraps 8 per pack
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
8 wheat flour wraps.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before Best Before date and consume within 1 month.
Defrost fully before use. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
In order to help to free the tortillas from each other, before opening the pack gently roll / fold the tortillas in half one way and then back the other way, flexing them in this manner two or three times.
Remove all packaging. Preheat Electric Fan 200ºC / Gas Mark 6. Place on a baking tray and heat for 8 minutes.
Remove all packaging. One Wrap: Full power for 8 seconds. Eight Wraps: Full power for 30 seconds.
Remove all packaging. Preheat a dry frying pan. Place one wrap into the pan. Heat for 15 seconds, turning once during cooking.
Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given as a guide. Ensure the product is piping hot before serving. Serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy
Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin (B3), Iron, Thiamin (B1)], Water, Palm Oil, Raising Agents (Sodium Carbonates, Sodium Phosphates), Preservatives (Sodium Acetates, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate), Dextrose, Salt, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Flour Treatment Agent (L-Cysteine Hydrochloride).
Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per wrap|
|of which saturates||3.7g||2.0g|
|of which sugars||2.7g||1.4g|
Great as a lunchtime snack or food for a crowd. Delicious strips of smoked tofu seasoned with mexican spices and peppers served in a warmed soft flour tortilla.
A pizza style recipe that the children will love and only takes 30 minutes to cook with beef mince, tortillas, a tomato-based sauce and grated cheese
This venison chilli is a rich and gamey alternative to a more traditional beef or pork version. It is a warming, spicy dish, which is ideal for chilly winter nights. This is a really simple way to feed a crowd and would be ideal for Bonfire Night. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
1 hr 50 mins
These meat-free quesadillas are a casual snack that meat eaters will love too. They are perfect for sharing with friends – double the quantities and you can serve them at a party. You can make them ahead of time and put in the oven when ready to serve, for a speedy and simple Mexican-inspired snack. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
Mexican chicken fajitas, an irresistible meal in minutes.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.