- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Ocado Ready to Cook Cornish Sardines, Bone-In 700g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per kg: £5.70
Ocado Ready to Cook Cornish Sardines.
Fully prepared, Bone-In.
Produced from local species of Cornish sardines.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it’s good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 5C. For use by date, see front of pack. Once opened, use within one day. Do not exceed use by date.
Prepare & Use
Remove packaging, wash hands, utensils and surfaces after touching raw fish.
These are cooking guidelines only and may vary.
Gas Mark 4.
Pre-heat oven. Wrap in lightly oiled foil to form a parcel. Place on a baking tray on the middle oven and cook for 8-10 minutes until sardines skins are crispy and golden.
Preheat the grill to a moderate heat. Remove outer packaging. Place fish onto the grill pan and grill for 14 mins until sardine skins are crispy and golden
Country of Origin
Caught in the North East Atlantic.
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Foil Tray & Label.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
This product contains bones.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
- Contains: Fish
Sardines (Sardinia pilchardius) (100%).
Smoked paprika is very much the spice du jour and here lends a piquant twist to grilled sardines. To make this dish even simpler, you could use ready made mayonnaise and just add the smoked paprika and herbs to it.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Sardines are an oily fish that we should all be enjoying more of. Cook them on a griddle pan, under the grill or on the barbecue; whatever you prefer.
Sardines are a great tasting and relatively cheap fish; homemade tapenade and the slow cooked tomatoes flatter its flavour beautifully. If cooking this dish for lunch, maybe pop the tomatoes in the oven while you're making breakfast.
Popular in coastal regions all over southern Europe, this is the way to enjoy these oily fish at their very best.
View all recipes containing Ocado Ready to Cook Cornish Sardines, Bone-In
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.