Offer - Ocado Red Onions 3 per pack
6 days guaranteed (avg. 9.5) (avg. 9.5)*
Price each: 35p
Our Red Onions have a crisp flavour and are great in salads and sandwiches.
For a red onion garnish, peel and slice then sauté in a pan until caramelised, add a knob of butter and some chopped chives and serve over your favourite sizzling steak.
Country of Origin
We're committed to buying British. When onions are in season in the UK, we source from home. The rest of the year, when the British onion is out of season, we source from trusted overseas suppliers.
5 portions based on FSA recommended 80g.
Average diameter 70mm.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
1. Peel onions and remove outer skin.
2. Cut top and bottom off onion and chop into quarters or preferred size.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan or wok at high heat.
4. Once oil has heated add the onions and stir occasionally.
5. After 5 minutes, or when softened, the onions are ready to add to your dish.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Make the most of your leftovers, visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com.
We've used braising steak for a hearty, chunky chilli - perfect for a relaxed dinner party.
2 hrs 30 mins
A slow roasted dish which is simple to prepare and makes a dream Sunday lunch.
5 hrs 20 mins
Add a flavour of the Med to your barbecue with our Spanish-style burger, inspired by a recipe from pioneering burger restaurant Haché.
A restaurant-style main course that's sure to impress
2 hrs 20 mins
Variation Use cooked brown or green lentils instead of aduki beans, and you could always use smoked chicken if you can find it.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.