Ocado Ripe and Ready to Eat Avocados 3 per pack
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Prepare & Use
How to Prepare an Avocado:
1. Cut all the way around the avocado stone.
2. Twist the 2 halves of the avocado apart.
3. Use a spoon to scoop out the stone.
4. Score along the skin and peel off in strips.
Produced and packed for:
Tray & Film Wrap
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy
Delicious individual potato nests with a cheesy filling.
1 hr 5 mins
This quick and easy recipe can be made extra special by making your own guacamole!
This tangy jalapeno Tabasco has a subtle and mild flavour that goes perfectly with salads. As the recipe calls for cold cooked chicken, it is ideal for using up that left over roast!
The Dijon mustard dressing brings out the delicious simple flavours of this warm salad.
This delicious, spicy take on the standard breakfast dish is simple to make for the perfect weekend brunch. Provided by London restaurant, Duck and Waffle. www.duckandwaffle.com
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.