Offer - Ocado Ripen at Home Kiwi Fruit 8 per pack
5 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Ocado Ripen at Home Kiwi Fruit.
Sweet and slightly tart, with crunchy seeds. Kiwi fruit tastes best raw and is a rich source of Vitamin C.
Did you know that Kiwi fruit is a natural meat tenderiser? It contains an enzyme which breaks down protein. Simply lay slices of kiwi fruit on a piece of meat for about 30 minutes.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
To ripen, leave Kiwi at room temperature for a few days, or until fruit feels tender to the touch.
Consume / refrigerate once ripe.
Prepare & Use
To get the best eating experience, it should be ripened at home:
- Leave at room temperature until it reaches the level of ripeness you prefer:
- For a sharp fruit, allow a couple of days.
- For a soft and sweet fruit, allow up to four to five days
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending on seasonality.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Make the most of your leftovers, visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com.
This cheesecake must be made the night before but it will be well worth the wait - we promise! Recipe and image credit courtesy of Canderel, www.canderel.co.uk
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
The exact origin of this classic meringue dessert is unknown, but it is named after Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova and credit for inventing it is claimed by both Australia and New Zealand.
1 hr 30 mins
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.