Offer - Ocado Ripen at Home Plums 400g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Angeleno is a late season variety, the long growing time gives the fruit a well balanced flavour and a dense flesh that makes it ideally suited for cooking.
Ripen fruit at room temperature then store in the fridge once ripe.
Bring back to room temperature before eating for an improved flavour.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Australia, Chile, France, Israel, Italy, South Africa, Spain, UK, USA.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Easy and impressive, this is a delectable hot and cold combination of grilled, juicy stone fruits coupled with malty, dark brown sugar meringue ice cream.
2 hrs 25 mins
These Lemon Ricotta Pancakes are ideal for brunch or could be served as a dessert. They are incredibly easy to cook and very quick, making them perfect for a lazy weekend morning. Simon adds ricotta to the batter because it makes them light and fluffy. He serves them with a plum compote, but you could use any seasonal fruit. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
An easy weekday treat using fresh plums, cream and yogurt with a hint of cardamom. Simple to prepare, this is a wonderful Autumn dessert and a great way to make the most of English plums.
1 hr 10 mins
With the help of Delia’s classic recipe, you’ll be tossing perfect pancakes this Shrove Tuesday. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
This is a quintessential English pudding, perfect for an autumnal Sunday lunch. Use English plums if you can, as their slightly tart flavour gives the best results and serve with custard, pouring cream or ice cream.
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.