- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Ocado Shelled Garden Peas 275g
Save 1/3 when you order by 12/8/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
Price per kg: £6.26
Ocado Garden Peas.
Washed and ready to cook, fresh and tender.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Find out how to make the perfect portion at www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/perfect_portions.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.3g|
You can let your imagination run riot with these easy-to-make savoury toasties. And don't stop at cats - why not try making other faces, using different vegetables or coloured cheeses to make the features? Or you could cut the bread into different shapes, such as stars. Children will love helping with these!
Fish maestro Nathan Outlaw works his magic with this remarkable take on a quintessential British dish, which bears little resemblance to the version you're likely to pick up at the local chippie. If you can't find hake, cod or haddock work just as well.
1 hr 30 mins
Cook's Note If it’s not the season for fresh peas, frozen ones make an ideal substitute. Leave them to defrost in a bowl, then pour over boiling water and leave for about 5 minutes. Drain and refresh with fresh cold water. Variation You could use a good-quality fresh ricotta instead of the feta; if you do, omit the mayonnaise mixture.
As a light meal, lunch or accompaniment, this dainty salad is full of flavour.
Deliciously tender spring ingredients combine to make this succulent roast a seasonal celebration. If you’d rather not bone the joint, cook the stuffing separately for the last 30 minutes.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.