- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Ocado Small White Farmhouse 400g
Ocado Small White Farmhouse.
This Classic English bread is made using the traditional 'sponge and dough' method. A fermented dough is added back to the main dough to produce a good flavour and a crisp crust.
Great for doorstep sandwiches, toast or on its own with jam and butter.
Our bread is made with British flour.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
For best results refresh in an oven for 5-6 minutes at 200ºC.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
The palm oil that may be used in our bread has been responsibly sourced.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Yeast
- May Contain: Egg, Lactose, Milk
Wheat Flour, Water, Palm Oil, Salt, Yeast, Emulsifier (Diacetyltartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides), Rapeseed Oil, Soya Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1g|
|of which saturates||0.5g|
This classic British suet pudding is also known as Spotted Dog.
2 hrs 15 mins
Served with a green salad, this is a tasty mid-week meal to please all the family.
Pork and sage is a classic and tasty combination for stuffing.
Deliciously tender spring ingredients combine to make this succulent roast a seasonal celebration. If you’d rather not bone the joint, cook the stuffing separately for the last 30 minutes.
A sprinkling of cayenne pepper is the secret to adding “oomph” to this delicate starter. You can prepare it up to 24 hours in advance – simply store it in the fridge and keep the toast in an airtight container.
View all recipes containing Ocado Small White Farmhouse
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.