Ocado Smoked British Back Bacon Dry Cured
over 1 week *
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Ocado Thick Cut Dry Cured, Smoked British Back Bacon.
Minimum 6 Rashers
Our product is typically less than 4% salt.
Ocado Bacon is dry cured using salt, giving it a fuller flavour. Salt is rubbed evenly by hand on to each piece of selected British pork loin. After curing the bacon is smoked for an intense flavour.
Ocado works closely with a family owned producer that has been supplying high quality British pork for more than 75 years.
All Ocado pork is sourced directly from Farm Assured farms in the South West of England, reared to high standards of animal welfare, husbandry and with good environmental practices.
Ocado Pork comes from Quality British outdoor bred pigs, finished in straw yards.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and use within one month. Defrost thoroughly before use.
Produced and packed for:
Film Wrap & Paper Label.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
This product is vacuum packed for freshness.
Make the most of your leftovers, visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com.
Pork (96%), Salt, Sugar, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
These crescent-shaped folded pizzas can be filled with almost any pizza topping, but this is most popular, especially when served with a green salad.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.