Offer - Ocado Tenderstem Broccoli 300g
Mix & Match: Buy any 2 for £4 - Mix & Match: Buy any 2 for £4. Order by 11/3/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £8.10
Ocado Tenderstem Broccoli.
Tenderstem is one of the most nutritious vegetable, which cooks in moments and can be eaten from floret to stem.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Country of Origin
Country of Origin may change due to seasonality.
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Find out how to make the perfect portion at www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/perfect_portions.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
1 hr 5 mins
Coconut milk makes a great alternative to cream in this simple, tasty recipe.
Although originally a breakfast dish - hailing from colonial India - this flavoursome rice salad is fantastic any time of the day. To add more colour try a mix of different lentils.
Perfect in the autumn or winter, this is a soup which will help protect your immune system whatever the season.
Stir fries are really wonderful to get into making. They are quick and you can really up your intake of veggies without it seeming like a chore. I suggest getting all of the ingredients together first and then it takes about 10 minutes cooking to be on the plate. Chillies boost the metabolism and the lime and basil make it a flavour packed dinner. By Sophie Michell
View all recipes containing Ocado Tenderstem Broccoli
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.