Ocado Tomato & Basil Sauce 300g
Ocado Tomato & Basil Sauce.
Chunky pasta sauce with chopped tomatoes, basil and garlic.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
- Fresh / Pasta & Sauce / Pasta Sauce
- Fresh / Soups, Sauces & Accompaniments / Pasta Sauces / Tomato Sauce
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Not suitable for home freezing.
Prepare & Use
Remove lid and replace loosely on top of pot. Heat on a microwaveable plate on full power for 2 minutes. Stir well, replace lid and heat on full power for further 1 minute.
Pot and contents will be hot. Please handle with care.
Empty contents to a saucepan and place on a moderate heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Why not use as an ingredient for spaghetti bolognese
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
- Contains: Celery
Tomatoes (59%), Tomato Puree (14%), Water, Onion (8%), Celery, Basil (1%), Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Garlic Puree, Salt, Black Pepper.
|Typical values||per 100g||per ½ pot|
|of which sugars||5.4g||8.1g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.2g|
The 'perfect pizza base' is not the secret one that you'll find in Pizza Express restaurants, but it still tastes amazing.
1 hr 35 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.